***** What is in the box? *****
- A Wall chart with measurement 60cm x 40cm printed with numeric number 1-10.
- Total of Handmade 55 pcs of Beautiful felt and embroidery 2D interactive softies: 1x window, 2x pineapples, 3x apples, 4x strawberry, 5x bananas, 6x cherries, 7x ice-cream, 8x hearts, 9x flowers, 10x trees.
- All softies filled with polyester stuffing. All are able to be laundered. Handwash only.
- Each one sewed on Touch Fastener. No Glue, No Adhesive & No Toxins. In compliance with EN71 part 1,2,3.
- Approxiamately 160G Wall Chart which can easily hang with hook.
- Can be used as decorations on wall when not in play. Suitable for Kid's room, Classroom, Nursery Room, pediatrician's room.
- Suitable for aged 2-6 years. However the material shall be use according to kids' individual learning pace.
- Its fabric made texture encourage children's sense of touch
- The bright colours capture children's attention and stimulate their vision
- The wall hanging is made from children friendly materials - Fabric
***** What can your child learn from this wall Chart? *****
- Learning the number sequence from 1-10
- Learn to recognize the numbers
- Learn to write the number in sequence from 1-10
- Learn to write the numbers in numerate and words
- Learn to distinguish between large and small numbers
***** Advance learning :*****
- How much is 3+2? (addition)
- How much is 2+4-4? (mix calculation)
- I ate 2 strawberries and 3 bananas, how many fruits have I eaten? (problem solving skills)
- How to count with multiplication and subtraction?
***** Important notes from us *****
Please note that while this wall chart is appropriate for children of aged two and above, supervision is recommended as smaller pieces could be a choking hazard.